This program offers many benefits to investors, such as:
- Life-long citizenship in a British Commonwealth country;
- Citizenship and passports issued in approximately 2-3 months;
- Visa-free travel to many countries worldwide, including Britain, countries of the European Union, and
- Hong Kong (visas to Canada and the USA may be easily obtained);
- Minimal residency requirement (5 days over 5 years)
- No interview requirement.
- Dependents include children up to age 28, and parents/grandparents over age 58; and
- Off-shore bank accounts and Antigua-incorporated companies offer financial and unique business planning opportunities.
To qualify for the program, investors must meet the following criteria:
- be 18 years of age or older;
- make a one-time contribution to the National Development Fund, OR make an investment in a Government-approved real estate project, OR invest in the University of the West Indies Fund, OR make an investment in a Government-approved business
- pass due diligence and medical checks; and
- reside outside Afghanistan, Iran, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen (some exceptions apply).
This program has no maximum age limit, no net worth requirement, no minimum education level, and no management experience requirement. It is excellent for families who wish to travel conveniently, avoid military service for their children, or have greater financial protection and security. Please take a moment to review the program as set out in our Power Point presentation.